Every nursing home has similar needs, but they also have their own unique requirements. To meet these needs, insurance providers offer customizable policies. That is why nursing home insurance rates can vary. In order to find out what coverages are best for your nursing home, you have to take a look at some of the common coverages offered.
Common Nursing Home Policies
Your business is unique and may not need exactly what other nursing homes need, but you’ll only know what you need if you know what is offered. Many nursing home insurance policies include:
- Property coverage for buildings and personal property
- Professional and general liability insurance
- Automobile insurance
- Crime insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Facility barbers and beauticians coverage
- Protection for medical directors
- Directors and officers liability insurance
- Boiler and machinery insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
- Excess liability insurance
When you are preparing your nursing home insurance you can get the coverage you need. This customization means that you pay for what you need and nothing more.
Talk to an Insurance Agent
In order to make sure that you get exactly what you need, you should talk to an insurance agent. They can go over all of your options with you and help you better understand nursing home insurance rates. Don’t settle for a cooking cutter policy. Get the coverage that you need by customizing your insurance. There are a lot of coverages available which means that you are able to get what you need for your unique nursing home.